Parking Reminder – Parking is prohibited on any Village street from December 1st thru April 1st, from 2 a.m. until 6 a.m. for street maintenance. Violators will be ticketed.
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- County Road Spring Weight Restrictions
- Message from the Village President
- To Prevent Frozen Water Lines
- Winter Safety Tips
- Zoning Board of Appeals Opening
- Possible Flooding Due to Warmer Weather
- Ice Rink at Central Park Is Now Open
- Winter Cleanup and Safety Reminders
- Your Mailbox and Snow Plowing
- Missing a Bicycle?