Parking Reminder – Parking is prohibited on any Village street from December 1st thru April 1st, from 2 a.m. until 6 a.m. for street maintenance. Violators will be ticketed.
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- 4th Annual Grand River GreenUP - April 19th
- Medication Disposal Information
- Police Commission Meeting, Monday, April 21, 2014 Postponed
- Planning Commission April 22, 2014 Meeting Cancelation
- Planning Commission Opening
- Harbor Transit Seeks At-Large Board of Director
- Earth Day Lakeshore Celebration
- Music at the Point - Mill Point Park
- Consumers Energy Tree Trimming
- County Road Spring Weight Restrictions