Residential Leaf Pick-up News!
Typically the Residential Leaf Pick-up goes through the Monday before Thanksgiving. However, if the show stays on the ground, the program may be done earlier than normal. If there is a thaw by Monday, Nov. 24th, the crew may be able to make one more trip around the Village.
Work on the US- 31 bridge over the Grand River (Drawbridge) is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 27th. Work will include repairs to a damaged section of bridge railing adjacent to the pedestrian path, and replacement of several of the grid deck panels. Click above for complete details.
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- The Village is Requesting Your Help to Provide a More Drivable and Walkable Community
- 2014 Fall Residential Leaf Pickup
- Medication Disposal Information
- Consumers Energy Tree Trimming
- Message from the Village President
- Village Tree Trimming/Removal Program
- News on Michigan Gas Donation
- West Michigan Take Back Meds
- A Step Forward
- Central Park Restoration Project