North Ottawa communities are currently working on a joint Parks & Recreation Master Plan. We would like to know what you think about our recreation opportunities in the tri-cities area. Please click on the link below and fill out the survey; it will only take a few minutes and your input will help us serve your needs better. Please consider sharing with all your friends, too. Thanks!!
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- Planning Commission August 26, 2014 Meeting Cancelation
- Harbor Transit Summer Newsletter 2014
- Medication Disposal Information
- Music at the Point - Mill Point Park
- Consumers Energy Tree Trimming
- Message from the Village President
- Missing a Bicycle?
- Village Tree Trimming/Removal Program
- News on Michigan Gas Donation
- West Michigan Take Back Meds