Advisory: The utility work on the water lines in the East Savidge and Fruitport Road area will be shut down until approximately 8:00 p.m. tonight. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Village Taxes were mailed out on Tuesday, June 30, 2015. If you do not receive your tax bill by July 7th please contact Village Hall at 616-842-1393.
5 Community Recreation Plan Draft for your review.....
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- Spring Lake Fire Department Community 2015 CPR Training Schedule
- Medication Disposal Information
- Consumers Energy Tree Trimming
- Message from the Village President
- Village Tree Trimming/Removal Program
- News on Michigan Gas Donation
- West Michigan Take Back Meds
- A Step Forward
- Central Park Restoration Project