Welcome to the Newly Updated Tanglefoot Park!
The Tanglefoot Park pavilion can be rented for private events and community events. The pavilion can accommodate events such as weddings and family reunions for up to 299 people. When the pavilion is not in use for private events, visitors are welcome to seek shade under the pavilion. The new Splash Pad is already very popular with local families who enjoy setting up picnic spots in the surrounding grassy areas. The park also offers an outdoor fireplace, transient boat docks, a universally accessible kayak launch, public art, fishing pier, and a new self-service kayak rental kiosk!
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the park.
- Transient docks are available on a first-come, first-served basis for a $10/per day fee. Overnight mooring is not permitted.
- The maximum length of a boat for these slips is 30 feet.
- The Spring Lake Farm & Garden Market has a new home at Tanglefoot Park every Thursday from 9:00AM – 2:00PM, June through October. The market is managed by The Chamber of Commerce
- Don’t forget to snap a selfie with the colorful “Why the Fly?” mural by Christina Hutton.
Seasonal docks are available for the 2024 season. The maximum length of a boat for these slips is 30 feet. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact the Assistant to the Village Manager at email@example.com.