Welcome to the Newly Updated Tanglefoot Park!
The Tanglefoot Park pavilion can be rented for private events and community events. The pavilion can accommodate events such as weddings and family reunions for up to 299 people. When the pavilion is not in use for private events, visitors are welcome to seek shade under the pavilion. The new Splash Pad is already very popular with local families who enjoy setting up picnic spots in the surrounding grassy areas. The park also offers an outdoor fireplace, transient boat docks, a universally accessible kayak launch, public art, fishing pier, and soon – self-service kayak rentals!
- Smoking is strictly prohibted in the park.
- Transient docks are available on a first-come, first-served basis for a $10/per day fee. Overnight mooring is not permitted.
- The maximum length of a boat for these slips are 30 feet.
- The Spring Lake Farm & Garden Market has a new home at Tanglefoot Park every Thursday from 9:00AM – 2:00PM, June through October. The market is managed by The Chamber of Commerce
- Don’t forget to snap a selfie with the colorful “Why the Fly?” mural by Christina Hutton.
7:30AM – 10:00PM
The splash pad will close on September 22 for the Summer 2022 season
Thank you for a great summer!
Why The Fly Mural created by Christina Hutton
Seasonal docks are full for the 2022 season. The maximum length of a boat for these slips are 30 feet. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact the Village Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.